Catholic Charities has partnered with the Raleigh/Wake County 10-Year Plan to End Homelessness Coalition to engage members of local faith communities to help break the cycle of poverty by assisting families in becoming self-sufficient.
The objectives of Support Circles are:
- To assist families in achieving economic independence
- To empower participants to develop long-term, realistic personal objectives in terms of career decisions, housing, financial management, and citizenship
- To offer support services and resources related to educational placement, job training, and employment
- To assist families in evaluating and improving their quality of life
- To invite families to participate in the community in a church and/or civic organization, etc. Would you like to help? Contact Doug Crouch, 919-277-0477.