|What is it?
Harris Teeter’s Together In Education program is a fund raising program for schools (public or private- preschool through 12th grade) in our communities.
When customers purchase select Harris Teeter Brand products using their VIC card, Harris Teeter contributes a percentage of those purchase dollars to the schools of their choice.
Schools use the money as they see fit on anything from basic supplies to band equipment or computers.
One Step Sign Up Process
Starting August 1st each year, parents and community members are able to link their VIC cards to your school's Together in Education school code.
This one time sign up process must take place each school year. The school of your choice is linked to your VIC card until May 31. You can link your VIC card to up to five schools and Harris Teeter will evenly distribute funds to the schools. Look for special promotions where you can earn even more money for your school.
Please click on the logo below to link your Harris Teeter VIC card. OUr number is 2180.
box tops for education Cash can be earned for your school through the Box Tops for Education program in a variety of ways:
- The Clip program allows you to earn cash for your school by clipping the Official Box Tops for Education "Box Tops" from the packages of hundreds of purchased participating products. A list of participating products may be accessed at www.boxtops4education.com/earn/participating-products.
- Bonus Box Tops, in the form of a physical certificate received in a store during a special offer, as a non-electronic sweepstakes prize, as an on-pack peel-off certificate, and also as an extra on-package Bonus Box Tops offered from time to time throughout the year, as explained below.
- eBoxTops credits can be earned for your school through various programs. You can earn eBoxTops credits by:
- • Participating in various online sweepstakes and contests.
- • Participating in occasional online promotions, such as website sign-up and opt-in for email registration.
- • Making applicable purchases in participating retailer shopping card loyalty programs.
- Bonus eBoxTops credits whereby a printed code is provided which must be redeemed online for Box Tops credit. When the code is entered online by an enrolled Box Tops For Education member, the member’s designated school account will be credited.
Please click on the logo below for more information and to obtain collection sheets.
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization. You can choose from nearly one million organizations to support.
On your first visit to AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), you need to select a charitable organization to receive donations from eligible purchases before you begin shopping. We will remember your selection, and then every eligible purchase you make at smile.amazon.com will result in a donation.
Please select Our Lady of Lourdes Church. Proceeds will be directed by the Church and directed to needs of the school.
Office Depot / OfficeMax
With their GIVE BACK to schools program, Office Depot / OfficeMax will donate 5% of your purchases to the school to be used for the purchase of school supplies.
How to do it? Use the numbers listed below when making purchases online or in stores:
Order Number: 823214324
Selected School: 70062166 Our Lady of Lourdes School